We Support Children and Youth to Reach Their Full Potential
• Health and Human rights Campaignsng
Every year we will conduct awareness campaigns on health and human rights in rural areas of Rudravaram and Sirivella Mandals with the participation of local community members. Generate awareness on mental and personal health.
• Environmental awareness campaigns
Every year in the month April and May our volunteers will conduct Environment awareness campaigns in the local communities of rural villages in Kurnool district, They will plant twigs and do rallies in rural villages to enhance their knowledge on the environment.
1.Toys making program for poor women
2.Income generation Programs
3.Livestock rearing program
We have distributed food grains and safety materials for 500 families in Rudravaram Mandal of Kurnool district.
1) Literacy India Trust (LTI) at two spells by undertaking Adult literacy into Dalith villages.
2) Earthen brick kiln units for extending income generation to 15 families with the support of Presbyterian church, USA.
3) Dairy / Animal husbandry development for 10 poorest Dalit Women in Parnaplli village with the support of one percent development fund, Italy.
4) Dairy / Animal husbandry development for 35 poorest Dalit Women in Korthamaddi village with the support of Global Compassion Inc, USA.
5) Construction of sanitary latrine in local schools with the support of OTF, USA.
6) Basket making / weaving vocational training with the support of Zada THREE, USA.